Legal

I have included links in my blog to sights I hope are helpful. I do not get paid to do this and I am not trying to infringe on anyone's copywrite.

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

My Mom's Polio Interview

     When I was teaching 5th & 6th we read the book Small Steps: The Year I Got Polio by Peg Kehret. This was an interesting book for me because my mother had polio as a child as well as my grandmother. When my son had to read the book, he did an interview with my mom about her experience. You can't hear his questions very well, he was being shy and quiet, but you can hear my mom tell her story. 

    I thought I would post the YouTube video here if anyone could use it as a resource while teaching this book. She was a good sport. 😀



Here is the link to the YouTube video on my channel if you can't view it from my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus is the Light!

      This past year I had to go to Denver, Colorado for a few months and get a second stem cell transplant because my cancer, Hodgkin's...