Legal

I have included links in my blog to sights I hope are helpful. I do not get paid to do this and I am not trying to infringe on anyone's copywrite.

Monday, June 21, 2021

Meet Bob

          Meet Bob. When I was pregnant with my youngest son I was a teacher's aide to an amazing mentor teacher. I don't know how many years she had Bob. The year that I taught with her, the kids named Bob and he went on adventures with different members of the church and school community. They would take him on vacation or just small adventures around town and take pictures so the kids could see where he went. They loved it. Some people got really creative and had him pose by signs. It was fun. 

         

           For me, the greatest adventure Bob went on that year was coming with me to meet the new baby, my youngest son. 


         

           Boy, I love that kid. He has grown up way, way to fast! 

          When my mentor teacher retired, she gifted Bob to me. He is precious to our family now as he is in so many pictures from my son's birth. I had intended to get him out of my son's room and take him to school so he could begin his adventures again, but I couldn't find him. Today, while I was at the school, I stumbled across him and was ecstatic to see him again! 

           I plan on putting together a scrap book of Bob's adventures starting with the birth of my son. If I can keep it up, he should go some fun places. I'm so bad at being consistent with things like this, but I am hoping with planning and organization I will do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus is the Light!

      This past year I had to go to Denver, Colorado for a few months and get a second stem cell transplant because my cancer, Hodgkin's...